GL Gaming Tool: High end Android games in Low end Devices
Are you suffering from many problems while playing games like lags etc.? If you are having a low budget smartphones and you are facing many problems while playing high end Android games like PUBG, Call of Duty and many more, then GL gaming tool is for you.
What is GL Gaming Tool?
When a crowd was facing such problems while playing games, then developers heard their problems and came with a new tool called GL Gaming Tool. Let me tell you briefly about this App.
When you play a game in low end smartphone, you must experience a lag. This is due to the limited power of its processor that it doesn’t bears the resolution and graphics of this game.
For this GL Gaming Tool reduces the resolution and graphics of such games and makes the experience of you game much better.
So by downloading this App, you might play high end Android games in your low end smartphone.
GL Gaming Tool is a custom Open GLES driver, that is compatible with any known Open GLES 2.0-compatible GPU + ARM or x86 processor. In other words it is the App just like Chainfire 3D, which also reduces graphics of games. But GL Gaming Tool is compatible with above android 2.2 version with very less issues.
GL Gaming Tool Features:
- It makes your low end smartphone into such that you can play high end Android games in it.
- You can play older android games on your modern android device using this tool.
- Change the resolution and graphics of any game which hasn’t this feature by default.
- Control your textures by compressing and resizing them.
How to download GL Gaming Tool free:
If you search it in the Google Play Store, you will get a lot of such Apps with similar name. But the original one is available there. This is because Play Store has removed it.
But Don’t worry we have bought it for you. What you have to do is to only click on the given below link and download GL Gaming Tool free and start playing your favourite game. The link is given below.
Click here to download
How to install GL Gaming Tool:
- After downloading the GL Gaming Tool from the above link, visit your device settings and enable the unknown sources from the security option.
- Now click on the downloaded file of GL Gaming Tool and install it.
- After installation, your device will reboot.
- Now if you want to uninstall it at any time, you can get this option in your SD card.
- After this follow the given below steps for setup.
How to Set up GL Gaming Tool in your low end Android device:
- Open the GL Gaming Tool and select the game that you want to play.
- You will see the first option on your mobile screen Enable Custom settings for this. Just check it.
- After this, check Force 16 bit rendering too.
- Now also check Optimize GLSL Shaders.
- Now Enable and set Downscale texture as your favourite.
- You may want to Use Fake GPU info.
- Now all of your settings are done. Open your favourite game and enjoy it without lagging.
I must recommend you if you experience a lag while playing games. If you don’t like this App. You might use it once for test purpose. I am damn sure that you will definitely fall in love with this App.
If you like this article and find this app useful, then please give us a feedback via comment section. Also share this post with your friends so that they can also download this App.
If you find any issues with This App or with this Article, please let us know via comment section, we will try our best to fix this issue.
Recommended for you
You may also like
★ • 207Apps
★ • 197Apps
★ • 143Apps
★ • 86Apps
★ • 107Apps
★ • 140Games
★ • 108Arcade
8.4 ★ • 181Adventure
★ • 109Apps
★ • 104Apps
★ • 163Adventure
★ • 126EducationalBrain Games