Australia's favourite weather app, Weatherzone gives you access to detailed observations, 10 day forecasts, rain radar, BOM warnings and much more. We use Bureau of Meteorology forecasts, Weatherzone'
Australia’s favourite weather app, Weatherzone gives you access to detailed observations, 10 day forecasts, rain radar, BOM warnings and much more. We use Bureau of Meteorology forecasts, Weatherzone’s high-resolution Opticast model and our meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world.
We are also an internationally award-winning weather app as recognised by the World Meteorological Organization (an agency of the UN) picking up 3 awards in 2020 for quality of weather information, warnings and user interface. This reinforces our passion and commitment to developing weather apps that people can rely on wherever they go.
– Key Features Include –
• Real-time observations from hundreds of automated weather stations across the country: Temperature, wind, dew point, humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am.
• 10 day forecasts of minimum/maximum temperature, rain probability and likely amount, 9am/3pm wind, sunrise/sunset times.
• Hourly temperature, chance of rain and wind forecasts in our interactive graph viewer.
• Real-time weather warnings from the Bureau of Meteorology.
• Daily weather news and videos.
• Lightning alerts for your suburb.
• Local and national rain radar, Himawari-8 satellite and lightning maps.
• Push notifications for significant weather alerts.
• Exclusive Australian synoptic map.
– What are other features of Weatherzone? –
• UV rating and watch times.
• Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin).
• Fire Danger Rating (where available).
• Past 24-hour and historic observations.
• Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia, including national composite radars.
• Animated satellite of Australia.
– Subscriptions –
Choose from two subscription options:
• Ad Free – AUD$5.99 / Year auto-renewing subscription.
• Pro – AUD$5.99 / Month auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions are auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every period until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
– Brisbane City Council Early Warning Alert –
Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. The alerts are location-based, so you only receive warnings if you may be impacted. Note that location-based features use the GPS running in the background and this can impact your device’s battery usage.
– How is the lightning data sourced? –
Lightning is detected by the Weatherzone Total Lightning Network (http://business.weatherzone.com.au/products/total-lightning/). This is the most advanced lightning detection network in Australia. Lightning data displayed for consumers is delayed by up to 10minutes.
– Where does our data come from? –
Our data is sourced from a variety of sources including our own lightning detection network, in house forecast models and the Bureau of Meteorology. More details can be found here: http://business.weatherzone.com.au/science-and-technology/information-sources/
Learn more about the app: https://weatherzone.app/
FAQ and support tickets: http://help.weatherzone.com.au
Terms and conditions of use: http://m.weatherzone.com.au/terms
If you have any feature suggestions, have an issue with your subscription, or find a bug, please email us at [email protected]
Minor update to resolve a few bugs and crashes.
You are now ready to download Weatherzone for free. Here are some notes:
- Please read MOD Info carefully to avoid mods not working
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app