Fully Functional Weather Station * This is not free software, requires a subscription * Supports both large screen HD and phone displays * records data displays history graphs * Pressure * Current con
|App Name||Weather Station|
Fully Functional Weather Station
* This is not free software, requires a subscription
* Supports both large screen HD and phone displays
* records data displays history graphs
* Current conditions widget
* Forecast weather widget
* Solar Radiation (if supported by station)
* Wind Speed and direction
* Dark mode
* Metric and American Standard Units
* Inside temperature sensor support (Arduino, Netatmo & battery sensor, clientraw)
* Android Sensor (pressure, temperature, humidity and light)
* Automatic location update by Wifi or GPS
* Sunrise and Sunset
* Widgets x4, Lockscreen
* Talking Clock and Weather announcement
* Service providers supported: Ambient Weather, Davis, NOAA, Weather Online, Open Weather Map, Yahoo Weather, BOM Australia, Norway Weather, Netatmo, Arduino (HTTP JSON), Mesowest and ClientRaw, PWS (subscription only).
* Arduino based inside temperature, pressure humidity sensor
If you’re having difficultly with the App working please try
Android Settings > Application Manager > Weather Station > Clear data
This clears all the configuration and hopefully will restore the App to a working state. You might also need to remove the widget from the home screen and add it again.
If you’d like to try the Beta, press the “Become a tester” button at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.arf.weatherstation.
After this an update will be available via Google Play.
Questions, comments, or bug reports? Feedback is welcome, just send to [email protected] or use the in App request support form.
gps – automatic location configuration
wifi – communication to weather service
storage – import / export user preferences
Add 2×1 widget
Fix feels like temperature
Fix station search
Download Weather Station
You are now ready to download Weather Station for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app