Combining guided meditation and mindfulness techniques with practical wisdom, Waking Up is a guide to understanding the mind. Follow one of our meditation courses and track your mindfulness habits with new sessions, updated daily. Go beyond calming or relaxing, discover your mind and meditate with guided sessions and mindfulness techniques with Sam Harris, a neuroscientist, philosopher, and best-selling author. Explore the theory behind meditation, from gaining awareness of oneself to understanding the source of feelings like anxiety or stress. Through our meditation guide, discover philosophy and neuroscience in short audio lessons with Sam Harris, other teachers and scholars. Topics include: mental health, gratitude, anxiety, neuroscience, awareness, meditation techniques, free will, and much more.
3 reasons to download Waking Up:
1. Unique meditation sessions: Through a variety of mindfulness techniques, Waking Up weaves a meditation guide to help you build a mindfulness habit, meditate and go beyond the standard understanding of meditation.
2. Rational theory: Ground your experience of meditation in practical wisdom, gratitude, awareness, and a rational understanding of the world. Learn the neuroscience behind anxiety, mental health, and mindfulness meditation techniques.
3. Fair pricing: As with all of Sam Harris’s digital content, if you would like to meditate with the Waking Up app but truly cannot afford it, please email us at email@example.com so that we can give you a free account.
By following our 28 day meditation guide, you’ll discover the benefits daily meditation brings to your own mental health, from awareness of anxiety to the focus of your attention in any given moment.
DOWNLOAD WAKING UP AND ENJOY ALL THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
– Guided meditation: Meditation sessions for beginners, intermediate or advanced users, to track their sessions and meditate in the morning, afternoon or at night.
– Introductory course: Discover the basic principles of mindful meditation, as well as more advanced practices you can eventually reach.
– Daily meditation sessions: Once you’ve completed the introductory course, our growing catalog of daily meditations sessions will help you continue on your practice.
– Lessons & Conversations: Listen to talks on awareness, meditation, mental health, and other relevant philosophy and science.
– Talks and guided meditation sessions from other talented teachers.
ABOUT SAM HARRIS
Sam Harris is the author of five New York Times best sellers, including Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion. His writing and public lectures cover a range of topics – neuroscience, meditation, moral philosophy, religion, rationality – but generally focus on how cultivating an understanding of ourselves, and the world around us, can change our view of how we should live our lives. Sam has practiced meditation for over 30 years, studying with Tibetan, Indian, Burmese, and Western meditation teachers around the world. He received a degree in philosophy from Stanford University and a Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA.
We’ve added Google login. Create an account and/or sign-in using this method.
Introducing clip sharing. When you share certain content the recipient will get a brief overview ahead of listening to the entire track.
For new users, we’ve opened up content previously labelled for later exploration. Use “More Info” to learn what’s inside.
Fair Pricing: As always, if you would like to use the app but truly cannot afford it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can give you a free account.
Recommended for you
★ • 27Action
★ • 35Games
★ • 388Games
★ • 171Games
★ • 158Games
★ • 189Adventure
★ • 155Food & Drink
★ • 159Food & Drink
★ • 208Food & Drink
★ • 205Food & Drink
★ • 182Games
★ • 531Games
You may also like
★ • 134Games
★ • 155Apps
★ • 784Adventure
★ • 126Action
★ • 169Casual
★ • 392Games
★ • 179Apps
★ • 93Games
★ • 166Games
★ • 110Games
8.2 ★ • 181Adventure
★ • 241Games