vet-Anatomy is an atlas of veterinary anatomy based on veterinary medical imaging. This atlas was created on the same framework as the award-winning e-Anatomy which is one of the most popular medical
vet-Anatomy is an atlas of veterinary anatomy based on veterinary medical imaging. This atlas was created on the same framework as the award-winning e-Anatomy which is one of the most popular medical atlases of human anatomy, particularly known in the radiology field.
vet-Anatomy focuses in animal anatomy. It was designed in partnership with Dr. Susanne AEB Boroffka, ECVDI graduate, PhD, vet-Anatomy includes interactive and detailed radiological anatomy modules containing veterinary medical images (x-ray, CT and MRI). The images are labeled in 10 languages including the Latin Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria.
(More details on: https://www.imaios.com/en/vet-Anatomy)
– Scroll through image sets by dragging your finger
– Zoom in and out
– Tap labels to display anatomical structures
– Select anatomical labels by category
– Easily locate anatomical structures thanks to the index search
– Multiple screen orientations
– Switch languages at the touch of a button
The PRICE of the application including access to all modules is 89.99 € per year. This subscription also gives you access to vet-Anatomy on IMAIOS website.
You will enjoy of all updates and new modules of different species during your subscription period.
The SIZE of the application is 750 Mb and WIFI connection is required to download images.
About module activation.
IMAIOS vet-Anatomy has two methods of activation for our different users:
1) IMAIOS members who have vet-Anatomy access provided by their university or library, may use their user account to enjoy full access to all modules. However, an internet connection is periodically required to verify their user account.
2) New users are invited to subscribe to vet-Anatomy. All modules and features will be active for a limited period of time. Subscriptions will be automatically renewed so that they can enjoy continuous access to vet-Anatomy.
Additional auto-renewable subscription Information:
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
– Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s account settings on the Play Store after purchase.
– No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
The screenshots are part of the full vet-Anatomy application with all modules enabled.
-Added dark mode.
-New login screen.
-New option to expand image galleries in the anatomical structure information screen.
-Implementation of search by patronyms.
-Modification of navigation between anatomical structures.
-New parameter in the player menu to hide anatomical points with no caption.
-Fixed a bug when changing interface language.
-Various bug fixes and improvements.
You are now ready to download vet-Anatomy for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app