“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” – CNBC
“With apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” – The Verge
The simplest, cleanest, and most easy to use workout and exercise tracker for any fitness routine.
Join over 3,000,000 people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced lifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. No more pen and paper in the gym!
Whether you want to gain strength, muscle mass, or just stay healthy, Strong is designed to help you get better results from your workouts.
Strong is optimized for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5×5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
• The simplest interface of any fitness app on Google Play
• A comprehensive range of cardio and strength exercises
• Add your own exercises, routines and easily choose between them
• Detailed exercise instructions with a growing library of animated videos
• Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
• Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
• Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
• Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
• Supersets/Grouped Exercises
• Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
• Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
• Built-in body measurements tracker to record your weight and other vitals, with support for Google Fit
• Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
• Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
• Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
• Add notes to your workouts
• Share sheet makes sharing routines and workouts with friends easier than ever!
• Export all of your data to Email in CSV format
Strong Terms of Service – http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
Fixed minor issues and crashes.