StikerWA - WA Sticker Maker Creator - Make Your Own WA Maker Creator Personal Stickers - sticker studio is a builder tool to create personal WhatsApp stickers, meme images, text stickers for chatting
StikerWA - WA Sticker Maker Creator
|App Name||StikerWA - WA Sticker Maker Creator|
StikerWA – WA Sticker Maker Creator – Make Your Own WA Maker Creator Personal Stickers – sticker studio is a builder tool to create personal WhatsApp stickers, meme images, text stickers for chatting WAStickerApps.
This is a Sticker store studio and sticker packs generator.
Easily cut out the part of an image you would like make a sticker of and share them with your friends or followers in WhatsApp messenger.
Create your own sticker packs from WhatsApp. You can use memes, or your own photos, any photo from your phone will work,
How to use this StikerWA Maker Creator app
1. Open the app and click New Sticker Pack
2. Enter a name for your pack and click the plus + button to choose an image from camera, gallery or files
3. Crop the image to a circle or square frame as you wish, and click Crop
4. Use the sticker editor to design your own sticker. You can use the following tools to Erase background to make the stickers look even better with the sticker background eraser tool
5. When you’re done, click the Save button to save this sticker
6. Add as many stickers as you like and click the Continue button
7. Click Add to WhatsApp to add and use this personal stickers for WhatsApp
– Create any numbers of packs with a maximum of 30 stickers per pack and minimum 3 stickers
– Rotate image
– Background erase feature
Are you facing any issues with StikerWA – WA Sticker Maker Creator? Please email us at [email protected] and we’ll help.
Did you enjoy this StikerWA – WA Sticker Maker Creator? Tell us more in the reviews!
StikerWA – WA Sticker Maker Creator ver 1.1
Download StikerWA - WA Sticker Maker Creator
You are now ready to download StikerWA - WA Sticker Maker Creator for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app