Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of Google Play’s Best Apps of 2019.
– Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me, Counting Stars and La La Land, also J.S. Bach
– Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
– Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
– Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No piano or keyboard? Try the Touch Courses with a beautiful touch screen piano to turn your device into a virtual piano.
How it works:
– Place your mobile or tablet device on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
– Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
– Discover the magic of music with fun songs and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
– The available courses match 2 years of piano learning, and new courses are added all the time
(the pace depends on your individual pace of course)
How the Membership works:
– All app users can play a free course. Upgrade to a premium membership package at any time
– Members will receive full access to ALL 23 courses, with new courses added regularly
– All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. The apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition –
– “World Summit Award”, by the United Nations
– “EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
– “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
– “Best Tablet Game”, GameIS
– “Parents’ Choice Award”
– “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected]
Learn library songs at your own pace, slow down the music till you get it right.