Your digital wallet
With PostFinance TWINT, managing your money is now even easier. Pay conveniently with your smartphone at the checkout, in online shops or at vending machines, send money to/receive money from friends, store customer cards and benefit from digital loyalty cards and discount coupons.
Linked directly to your account
PostFinance TWINT is the digital wallet for everyone with a PostFinance private account. Easily link your personal postal account to the PostFinance TWINT App with a few simple steps and use it instantly. The direct debit on the relevant account is made automatically. You can also store credit cards (MasterCard or Visa) and use them to pay.
Complete the one-off registration in the app – you can then access it using Fingerprint or a PIN code of your choice. For the registration and linking of your account either use the Login via PostFinance App (PostFinance Mobile App version 4.9.0) or your PostFinance Card and the yellow card reader.
Pay digitally with your smartphone
Cashless payment with PostFinance TWINT is made via QR-Code or Bluetooth.
For QR-Code payments (e.g. at farmshops, stores with TWINT implemented on the card terminal or at online shop checkouts), just open the PostFinance TWINT App and scan the QR Code with your smartphone’s camera
Here’s how to make a payment via Bluetooth:
• Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone
• Open the PostFinance TWINT App
• Briefly hold your smartphone up to the TWINT beacon
• Confirm the amount (only necessary for purchases of CHF 40 and above)
Making payments using PostFinance TWINT is free of charge
Send and receive money
With the “Send money” function you can transfer or request money to/from your friends quickly and easily – smartphone to smartphone, it’s that easy.
Thanks to TWINT+ you can now buy or gift digital Vouchers (e.g. from Zalando or Spotify), start the popular TWINT parking functionality or donate money for a good cause, all directly within your PostFinance TWINT App.
Store customer and employee cards:
Store your cards – such as the Coop Supercard – in your digital wallet. The advantages of each card are automatically taken into account when making payments.
Digital coupons and loyalty cards
You will continually be shown digital discount coupons and loyalty cards in the app. After activating them, you can benefit from the exclusive advantages whilst paying with PostFinance TWINT.
• Keeping your data secure is our top priority. A multi-stage encryption and identification process ensures that only you have access to your accounts.
• PostFinance observes the provisions of Swiss data protection legislation when collecting and processing personal data. In all areas of its online product range, comprehensive technical tools and organizational measures are used to protect against unauthorized access, manipulations and data loss.
If you lose your mobile phone and/or your SIM card or if there is reason to suspect that the service is being misused, please contact our Contact Center immediately by calling 058 667 17 56.
For regulatory reasons, the app is only available in the Swiss Google Play and payment with PostFinance TWINT is only possible in Switzerland.
PostFinance is supported for operating system Android version 5 and above.
– General bug fixes and performance enhancement
– Thanks to the new function “Request and Split” easily split any amount of money and request their individual share from several friends within one transaction
– Now you can use GIFs to bring live to your money tranfsers