★ Winner of Google Play Indie Games Festival 2016 ★ORBIT is a gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your finger, and try to get them into stable orbits around
Orbit - Playing With Gravity
|App Name||Orbit - Playing with Gravity|
★ Winner of Google Play Indie Games Festival 2016 ★
ORBIT is a gravity simulator at the heart of a puzzle game. Launch planets with a flick of your finger, and try to get them into stable orbits around black holes.
Can you make enough orbits to progress to the next level?
New: ORBIT now features a Sandbox (premium) where you can create your own levels! Control time, disable collisions, and paint with gravity. Publish your creations to the world for everyone to play.
• 45 free levels, with new mechanics are introduced over time — like repulsive black holes and planets with their own gravity that attract each other
• Play community-created levels — virtually limitless content made by other players, all completely free
• Launch as many planets as you like, and watch the mesmerizing orbital mechanics unfold
• Planets leave colored traces, so that at the end of a level you will have created a beautiful piece of art
• See the future trajectory of a planet before you launch it
• Play in an environment of smooth, minimalist graphics while listening to relaxing classical piano
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/highkeygames
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/highkeygames
Note: Upon launch, the game requests permission to access files on the device. This is an optional permission to enable the feature of sharing videos of gameplay (via Everyplay).
We’ve cleaned up the Sandbox UI and ironed out a few bugs. Hope you enjoy it 🙂
Download Orbit - Playing With Gravity
You are now ready to download Orbit - Playing with Gravity for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app