• Prices of daily commodities are something that people in India need to keep track of with the rising prices and high inflation rates. The Onion App by GraphicWeave does exactly that.• Onion provides
• Prices of daily commodities are something that people in India need to keep track of with the rising prices and high inflation rates. The Onion App by GraphicWeave does exactly that.
• Onion provides an easy way to track updated wholesale prices of agricultural products sold on the government regulated mandis/ markets in India.
• The Onion app has been built for the common man, allowing him to view the prices of the basic commodities like vegetables and fruits in a user friendly manner. The rates are downloaded from the Government portal and are updated regularly.
• Once the app is downloaded, the user selects his mandi/market once and is able to view the current prices of items per kg.
• Not only that, Onion gives cues to the user by showing a rise or decrease in the price of the item, giving them a view of what items are a good buy.
Data provider – https://data.gov.in/
Bug, where the commodity prices page would hang, is now fixed in this release!
You are now ready to download Onion for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app