AMP UP YOUR NERF LASER OPS PRO BLASTER PLAY WITH THE APP!
Get ready to up your game! Compatible with all NERF LASER OPS PRO products, this app gives you real-time battle intel, allowing you to customize your blaster, track your performance, earn power-ups, and even temporarily locate your opponents during battle. You can also use the solo attachment (available in select products) to battle digital drones in your own environment in single player mode.
* TRACK: See your score, health, and blaster ammo levels in real time
* CHECK: Know who’s winning the NERF LASER OPS PRO battle
* LEVEL-UP: Earn upgrades and temporary power-ups that improve your blaster’s performance
* SEEK: Use the app-based “radar” to temporarily locate opponents during multiplayer games
* COMPETE: Compare your rank on the global leaderboard in both multiplayer and solo modes
* CHALLENGE: Battle digital drones to score high in the Augmented Reality single player game
THE NERF LASER OPS PRO APP FEATURES:
* Bluetooth® connectivity to pair the app with compatible NERF LASER OPS PRO blasters
* Augmented Reality drone battling in solo mode on compatible smart devices (devices require gyroscope)
* Compatibility with mobile devices that are used with the NERF LASER OPS PRO armband
Check APPS.HASBRO.COM for more information on app compatibility, availability, smart device compatibility with the armband, and instructions. Make sure your device supports this app before downloading. Other devices may be compatible but are not supported. Updates may affect compatibility.
ADVICE TO PARENTS
The NERF LASER OPS PRO app requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, or WiFi) to download the app, download app updates, download new content, access the leaderboard, and to play certain modes in the app. Kids, ask a parent first before downloading.
The NERF LASER OPS PRO app is free to download and is subject to App Store terms and conditions. In-app purchases may enhance game.
Hasbro and all related logos are trademarks of Hasbro, © 2018 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Removed timer at the end of multiplayer matches to allow additional time to sync scores
Removed false “Update Available” message in multiplayer
Assorted bug fixes and optimizations