BOOST YOUR BABY’S BRAIN POWER: +2000 musical ear training exercices for babies. Boost your baby’s future skills related to comunication, problem solving and language learning. The ETFES© Method (Ear Training for Early Stimulation) is a unique early stimulation method for babies that combines the language of music and affection. Designed and adapted by experts, Memima Baby® is used by thousands of families worldwide.
START NOW, YOUR CHILD WILL BENEFIT MORE
Take advantage of the window of opportunity for brain plasticity until age 3: the limited time when it’s possible to stimulate a specific neuronal area and influence the creation of synaptic connections. Develop your baby’s capacity to learn languages in the future, and for all different types of learning through soothing sessions with exercises to train and develop their musical ear.
TEACH’EM THE LANGUAGE OF MUSIC THROUGH LOVE AND CARE
As simple as pressing play and interacting with their beautiful reactions.
WHY MEMIMA BABY®?
Before language, babies have a certain capacity for music, as such, whether innately or unconsciously, we tend to sing rather than talk to babies. During this period, babies understand the intonation much better than the message itself. Week after week, your baby will be internalizing and learning different musical concepts.
You’ll work on the distance between different notes, the tones and sound qualities of chords and scales, the initiation to intonation and singing, creating melodies…
This is a particularly interesting period to educate or train their musical ear. Your baby is listening in order to learn to speak. Something almost magical happens during this period: we learn to speak at an astonishing rate.
A DAILY PROGRAM THAT SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT – FACTS:
• Musical cognition and language cognition go hand in hand. Musically stimulating your baby during the period when your child is learning to speak can be truly exciting. Musical training improves language and learning skills in babies.
• As music training boosts all the language-related networks in the brain, it is expected to be beneficial in the acquisition of foreign languages.
• If we allow our baby to hear more monophonic melodies and exercises, the synapses in the corresponding brain area will be activated more frequently. Strong synapses will favor connectivity and efficacy of the distinct neuronal networks, providing support for learning.
• The positive feelings which a baby receives during their first years of life will have very beneficial effects for their happiness.
EASY AND EFFECTIVE – DAILY ROUTINES
You can do it while breast feeding, massaging your child, during your child’s play time, while you’re both relaxing, to wake your baby up or to put your baby to sleep.
Seek that unique personal moment and enjoy it during the sessions and exercises.
THE ETFES© METHOD IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO STIMULATE:
• COGNITIVE AREA: enables the child to learn, relate, and adapt to new situations, making use of thought and direct interaction with objects and the world around them.
• LANGUAGE AREA: this refers to the skills that will enable the child to communicate with her environment.
• SOCIO-EMOCIONAL AREA: includes the child’s emotional and socialisation experiences. She will feel loved, safe and able to relate with others.
• PREFRONTAL AREA: This area is responsible for adaptation to the environment; it fixes baby’s social conduct and creates the process for expressing emotions.
WHEN CAN I BEGIN TO USE Memima Baby® with my baby?
The ETFES© Method is designed to be applied after the first month of your baby’s life.
More about Memima Baby® and the ETFES© Method: http://www.memimababy.com
Do you have any doubt? Ask us any question: firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
New playing system organised by levels.
Translations to Italian and Portuguese.
Recommended for you
★ • 70Apps
★ • 30Apps
★ • 30Apps
★ • 38Apps
★ • 61Apps
★ • 22Apps
★ • 24Apps
★ • 31Apps
★ • 33Apps
★ • 33Apps
★ • 20Apps
★ • 27Apps
You may also like
★ • 27Apps
★ • 67Apps
★ • 43Apps
★ • 67Apps
★ • 40Apps
★ • 72Games
★ • 78Action
★ • 43Games
★ • 41Apps
★ • 31Books & Reference
★ • 902Strategy
★ • 22Games