Laban Key is a Vietnamese keyboard helps you type Vietnamese much faster using Telex input method and intelligent word suggestion.Vietnamese keyboard- Telex & VNI input method, allows typing tones
Laban Key: Vietnamese Keyboard
|App Name||Laban Key: Vietnamese Keyboard|
Laban Key is a Vietnamese keyboard helps you type Vietnamese much faster using Telex input method and intelligent word suggestion.
– Telex & VNI input method, allows typing tones anywhere in the word.
– Enhanced Telex mode lets you type much faster: cc=ch, gg=gi, kk=kh, nn=ng, qq=qu, pp=ph, tt=th, uu=ươ.
– Statistical word suggestion: desired word may be suggested after just 1, 2 characters.
– Vietnamese spell check will stop treating a word as Vietnamese, thus allowing typing Vietnamese and other languages without switching languages.
– A rich set of beautiful keyboard themes.
– Personalize your keyboard with your favorite photo, share your keyboard designs with millions Laban Key user.
– Thousands of emojis, emoticons, symbols
– Send funny sticker with Zamoji and Zavatar.
– Voice input.
– Convenient number row.
– Swipe spacebar to move cursor.
– Many keyboard layout setting, suitable to many needs or devices.
– In setting up Laban Key, Android will warn you about the risk that the program may collect your personal data like passwords and credit card numbers. This is a standard warning to all keyboard (input method) programs, and Laban Key is no exception.
-Laban Key uses Google Drive API to read/write Laban Key configuration files from/to your Google Drive account. Additionally, Laban Key also collects usage statistics to improve our application and better support users in case of technical trouble shooting. Other than that, Laban does not collect any user input data. You can be sure that your sensitive data such as password, credit card number are never transferred outside of your phone.
-Fix small bugs.
Download Laban Key: Vietnamese Keyboard
You are now ready to download Laban Key: Vietnamese Keyboard for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app