KineMaster makes video editing fun on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster makes it easy to edit videos with lots of powerful tools, downloadable content, and much more:
• Download and re-edit projects from the Get Projects menu (NEW!)
• Import and export project files (NEW!)
• Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos
• Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more
• Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
• More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
• Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes
• Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Save your video in 4K 2160p at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster is completely free to use, but you can unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and offers an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more information, please tap the FAQ button on the KineMaster main screen. If you cannot find the solution you’re looking for, contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.
1. Adds full-screen preview and editing on the editing screen with a long-press on the preview button
2. Adds support to download and re-edit projects in the Get Projects screen
1. Changes “Export” to “Save as Video” to distinguish it from “Export Project (.kine)”
2. Supports a long press on project thumbnails inside the My Projects screen, accessed via the See All button
3. Allows multiple audio files to be imported