Stalk and slay campers across 100+ mind-bending puzzle levels with Friday the 13th horror movie icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the high-rises of Manhattan, from supermax
Friday The 13th: Killer Puzzle
|App Name||Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle|
Stalk and slay campers across 100+ mind-bending puzzle levels with Friday the 13th horror movie icon Jason Voorhees! From the campgrounds of Crystal Lake to the high-rises of Manhattan, from supermax prisons to snowy ski resorts, Jason will terrorize victims across the world (and maybe even beyond).
• Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle is a free horror game. But, make *any* purchase in-game to unlock a serene, ad-free puzzle experience.
• 8 gut-wrenching strategy-infused puzzle “episodes” for over 100 FREE killer puzzle levels!
• See Jason Voorhees like never before: Supermax Jason, Frozen Jason, Apocalypse Jason & More!!!
• Traps! Cops! SWAT teams! Land mines! Rotary telephones! Teleporters! Cats! Jason’s Mom!
• Choose ‘R’ mode for dozens of gruesome horror movie Kill Scenes, or ‘PG’ for an almost family-friendly strategy puzzle experience
• Level up and unlock tons of horrifying F13 murder weapons.
• Trade in your rusty and unwanted weapons for shiny elite ones!
• No online connection required for this horror game! Bring F13 Killer Puzzle on an airplane, bus, or in the woods around the campfire… just don’t let Jason find you!
• From the makers of the critically acclaimed, award-winning horror puzzle game: Slayaway Camp!
FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © New Line Productions, Inc. and Horror, Inc. (each to the extent of their interest). Used with permission.
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle Game programming and content is ©2020 Forest Green Enterprises Ltd., a subsidiary of Blue Wizard Digital Inc.
Minor bug fixes and improved stability
Download Friday The 13th: Killer Puzzle
You are now ready to download Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app