Are you looking for an easy way to learn Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)?
Do you want to improve your existing level by practicing Martial Arts at home?
Look no further.
This exercise tool is a professional demonstration of Real Fighting Moves for your daily training of Martial Arts. It will help you to defend yourself.
What it can do for you:
Fighting Trainer is a how-to app. It allows you to see exactly how to perform each of the 90+ Fighting Techniques.
Teach yourself Martial Arts – though we advise you to be aware of your surroundings and careful with your body and that of others.
Learn how to perform some of the most powerful techniques in MMA correctly. Techniques used by UFC Professionals.
Study each of the 90+ movements to better understand them.
We recorded the moves with professional Martial Artist – Erwin van der Helm* using Motion-Capture technology. This results in accurate animations.
*Erwin van der Helm
Is a professional Martial Artist with many titles to his name:
• World Champion – Karate 🏆
• Two time European Champion – Kick Boxing 🥇🏆
• Multiple time Dutch Champion – Karate, Taekwondo & Kung-Fu 🥇🏅🏆
The app provides a vast amount of techniques that you can see in 3D.
Rotate around it, and re-position the angle to see in perfect detail how you should perform every technique.
Use the intuitive controls to slow time(slow motion), replay that one part that you find difficult. Allowing you to capture every detail of the Martial Arts moves.
The timer will help you practice the move for a set amount of time.
Store your favorite moves inside the app for easy access.
How it can help you:
It helps you understand how to move your body to perform the fighting techniques.
Unlike when watching videos, you can rotate and slow down the animations to not miss any details. To become a better fighter, you need to gain detailed understanding of the techniques.
• 90+ Mixed Martial Arts punches, kicks, combinations, blocks, takedowns and submissions
• 10+ World class moves and combinations, including Superman Punch and Tornado Kick
• High quality, realistic and professional fight animations
• Watch the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) moves from every angle
• Slow motion option to watch the fighting techniques in detail
• Add moves to your favorites for easy access
• Use the timer to practice a move for a set amount of time
• Share what you are training with your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, SnappChat or any other Social Media
• All content is available offline
All moves are motion-captured by a Professional Kick-Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts Trainer and Karate World Champion with the help of 4 other World Champions in several Martial Arts disciplines.
Help us test the app and get a sneak peak into future features by joining the beta programme. Here: http://l.getfightingtrainer.com/beta
▸ Like it 👍, Love it ❤️? Leave a review or rating to let us know!
Questions or problems? 🙋♂️Take a look at our Knowledge Base – http://lnks.ga/kb to find your answer.◂
• Speed increase options ⏩
• Graphical update ✨
• Behind the scenes work for upcoming big feature release… 🔧
• Zoom and Full Screen options 🔍
• You can still make an optional purchase to permanently disable the ads. 🛑
And help support the development of Fighting Trainer!
Be our hero!🦸♂️🦸♀️
Recommended for you
★ • 14Games
★ • 44Action
★ • 41Games
★ • 399Games
★ • 175Games
★ • 162Games
★ • 193Adventure
★ • 161Food & Drink
★ • 161Food & Drink
★ • 213Food & Drink
★ • 211Food & Drink
★ • 185Games
You may also like
★ • 175Apps
★ • 271Games
★ • 190Games
★ • 150Games
★ • 238Action
★ • 183Apps
★ • 154Apps
★ • 235Apps
★ • 118Apps
★ • 193Games
★ • 124Auto & Vehicles
★ • 241Games