Save time in the prescribing moment.- Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pre
Save time in the prescribing moment.
– Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
– Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs
– Pill identifier: organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
– 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
– Formularies: drug coverage for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
– Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in epocrates+, now just $16.99/month!
– Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
– Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
– Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
Thanks for using epocrates! We’ve made some updates:
New epocrates CME | learning anytime, anywhere.
General Bug Fixes.
You are now ready to download epocrates for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app