DoZ is an online simulator of survival in a post-apocalyptic world. Here, those who lived through Conflagration were left to survive against hunger, aberrations, fanatical mutants and zombies, disease
Dawn Of Zombies: Survival After The Last War
|App Name||Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War|
DoZ is an online simulator of survival in a post-apocalyptic world. Here, those who lived through Conflagration were left to survive against hunger, aberrations, fanatical mutants and zombies, diseases, and radiation. And, of course, other survivors. Get through the withering heat and deadly frost as a natural born survivalist. Be careful, though: the Territories become much more dangerous when the night falls.
– Build and craft on the ground and underground;
– Energy is restored for free by food and at the Shelter;
– Survive: sate your hunger and quench your thirst, recover from radiation and disease, protect from frost and heat;
– Follow the story: dozens of characters, hundreds of quests and notes;
– Choose any vehicle to get around — from bicycle to UAZ;
– Realistic graphics and lighting — day and night change, volumetric fog;
– Find mysterious artifacts born in aberration zones;
– Gloomy wastelands, dark forests, anomalous ruins full of zombies, bandits, and wild animals;
– Elementally infused weapons to make your enemies burn and bleed;
– Trade and coop with different factions — from scientists to the military;
– Gain reputation with factions and characters to receive unique rewards;
– Advanced craft: 150+ blueprints for weapons, armor, vehicles;
– 60+ kinds of weapons: AK, M-16, Makarov pistol, and Mosin-Nagant;
– Stealth Mode: hide in the bushes, sneak up and kill without being noticed;
– Customize your weapons and armor on a special workbench;
– Complete events: protect allies from zombies or attack camps of fanatics;
– Locations are constantly changing: look for airdrops and hidden stashes, explore aberration zones;
– Go to raids on bosses in radioactive dungeons;
– Players can now activate the Golden Status, which grants them free gear, extra inventory features, as well as gold and skill point bonuses.
– Multiplayer survival game mode with friends: free-for-all PvP;
– Big settlements where you can communicate with other players;
– Clan system: upgrade your own base and participate in clan wars;
– Fire, frost, and toxic aberrations.
– MMO raids on bosses and hunts for the walking dead born in the Conflagration;
– Co-op PvE quests;
– NPC allies and pets, including a dog and robotic dog;
– Build a spy drone and besiege other players’ shelters in PvP mode.
Humanity falls—dead rises. You’re one of the survivors, a Strider—the stalker of the wastelands. You explore the Last Territories, the aberration Zone that mysteriously survived after the end of the world. Here, man is more dangerous than a beast, here you can be killed for a can of tinned meat and worn shoes. Somewhere in the Territories, your last friend, a natural born aberration expert, has disappeared. The investigation falls in your hands. Only he can help you with the awakening, regain your memory, and survive…
And remember: the night is darkest just before the dawn.
News and Contests:
Tech support: [email protected]
— New event: Dark Zone Breach! Earn points by destroying aberrations and a new type of Charred. Spend these points to advance along three different Paths, each with unique rewards.
— Helpers: new characters with special abilities who will take refuge in the Shelter!
— New perfect weapons: the Bloodlust Rifle and Exterminators’ Gatling Gun.
— Updated hunger and thirst mechanics: health loss has been replaced with a negative effect.
Download Dawn Of Zombies: Survival After The Last War
You are now ready to download Dawn of Zombies: Survival after the Last War for free. Here are some notes:
- Please read MOD Info carefully to avoid mods not working
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app