Reliable weather forecasts for astronomers with an emphasis on cloud cover.
• Seven day hourly forecasts, updated hourly.
• Low, medium, high and total cloud cover.
• Moon rise/set times and phase.
• Sun rise/set and transit.
• Civil/nautical/astronomical darkness.
• International Space Station (ISS) pass-over information.
• Location search automatically provides a forecast for your location.
• Save favourite locations for easy access.
• Covers daytime too so also useful for solar observers/imagers.
Updated hourly. Frequent hourly updates are important because often the clear spell between showers provides excellent seeing and 30-minutes under a clear sky with a grab-&-go telescopes is pure gold!
Did you notice the ISS pass-over information? The times are precisely calculated for your location and displayed alongside the cloud forecasts so it has never been easier to observe. It is our favourite feature 🙂
Also includes regular weather data (wind, rain, frost, temperature, dew point, etc) so perfect for those wanting a detailed weather forecast, without cutesy graphics.
We have had a lot of fun building and testing Clear Outside and are keen to to develop it further so if you find it useful or have suggestions, please let us know.
Fixed a display issue when a non standard default font size was set in display settings.
Recommended for you
★ • 58Apps
★ • 152Apps
★ • 305Apps
★ • 244Apps
★ • 214Apps
★ • 379Apps
★ • 261Apps
★ • 233Apps
★ • 723Apps
★ • 283Apps
★ • 309Apps
★ • 342Apps
You may also like
★ • 203Casual
★ • 153Games
★ • 139Games
★ • 187Casual
★ • 131Apps
★ • 126Apps
★ • 436Apps
★ • 278Games
★ • 205Apps
★ • 189Apps
★ • 153EducationalEducation
★ • 162Apps