Wherever you are, and whatever your plans, you're always prepared with the latest weather forecast from BBC Weather. Now even easier to understand, with more locations and more hourly information.Main
|App Name||BBC Weather|
Wherever you are, and whatever your plans, you’re always prepared with the latest weather forecast from BBC Weather. Now even easier to understand, with more locations and more hourly information.
Get the information you need – fast. Including…
● At-a-glance forecasts, so you can make decisions quickly
● Hourly data up to 14 days ahead (in UK locations and major international cities)
● ‘Chance of precipitation’, giving you a heads up about rain, hail or snow
● ‘Feels like’ temperature, which takes into account wind speed and humidity
● Met Office weather warnings, personalised to locations that matter to you
● Social-friendly forecasts, sharable on Facebook, Twitter and email
● Text-to-speech accessibility
● Easy-to-read, intuitive layout
BBC Weather app and your privacy:
The BBC Weather app allows you to display weather information based on your current location. You can turn this feature on/off at any time via Settings > Apps > BBC Weather > Permissions > Locations.
About BBC Weather:
BBC Weather is responsible for preparing and broadcasting weather forecasts across the BBC, in association with the MeteoGroup. It broadcast its first weather forecast in 1922 and by 1936 was pioneering the use of weather maps during TV forecasts. The BBC Weather app was launched in 2013 and is now one of the most popular weather apps in the UK.
This update fixes an issue where forecasts were unavailable. We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused this week.
Download BBC Weather
You are now ready to download BBC Weather for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app