A lightweight music player with folder browsing, equalizer, song cross-fading, and video playback capability.Most notable features include audio visualizer and easy HD video production.While all visua
Avee Music Player (Lite)
|App Name||Avee Music Player (Lite)|
A lightweight music player with folder browsing, equalizer, song cross-fading, and video playback capability.
Most notable features include audio visualizer and easy HD video production.
While all visualizers are extensively customizable – color / shape / size / audio reaction / your own picture and more tweaks.
You can also import and export visualizer templates as files and find various other ones shared online.
* Most popular media formats supported
* Direct folder browsing with folder shortcuts
* Customizable audio visualizers.
* Export visualizer as hd video file.
* Searchable library, queue, files, …
* Screen orientation lock
* Read and save playlists (pla, pls, mpcpl, plp, m3u, m3u8)
* Lock-screen and status bar widget
* Supports media and blue-tooth controls
* Sleep timer
* Cross-fade and gap-less transitions
* UI color skins
* 2 types of internal players
Go Premium, get freedom!
Unlock more creative features in editing your personalized content:
* Full video export settings
* Full customizing options
* Hide app logo
* Create your own visualizer
* Disable ads
Note when exporting: Some video Codecs are phone specific and for best user experience start by using omx.google.h264 Video Codec.
Special note about Microphone permission:
While this app asks for Microphone permission, it doesn’t access microphone itself to listen for audio from the device but rather uses this permission to access global audio stream at the software level. It is used by Native playback engine and is only currently kept for compatibility reasons.
* Fixes to saving/loading .wav files
* Performance improvements
* Bug fixes
Download Avee Music Player (Lite)
You are now ready to download Avee Music Player (Lite) for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app