Auralux: Constellations features a slow, graceful feel, easy to learn mechanics and vibrant minimalistic graphics, all pulsing to the rhythm of ambient music. This game is designed to provide a relaxing, cerebral experience yet will challenge even the most experienced RTS fans.
Every choice matters, and the only path to victory is through clever strategy. It’s Real-Time Strategy, deconstructed.
– 150 unique levels, with a dozen new twists to classic Auralux gameplay
– Play on the big screen with full Android TV functionality!
– Online multiplayer with Google Play Games to wage planetary war against each other.
– New modes and maps including black holes, supernovas and wormholes!
– Native 4K, increased unit counts, and two free multiplayer maps for NVIDIA Shield players.
“Auralux is real-time strategy in its purest form… It’s simple. It’s elegant. It’s slow and engrossing.” – Kotaku
“Auralux is a success. It distills the real-time-strategy game to its purest form.” – The A.V. Club
“The later game introduces some very interesting mechanics though, such as black holes, gamma ray bursts, and orbiting planets… There is something for everyone.” – Techgage
* New constellation, Fracture! Your planets in this constellation will rupture and be rendered uneffective when attacked, bringing yet another strategic twist to the game.
* Multiplayer improvements! Better performance and fixed a matchmaking bug
* Units will now flow around suns, make the game feel more realistic
* Fixed a crash on startup that effected people with corrupted save data
Recommended for you
★ • 28Games
★ • 365Games
★ • 168Games
★ • 155Games
★ • 180Adventure
★ • 150Food & Drink
★ • 150Food & Drink
★ • 205Food & Drink
★ • 200Food & Drink
★ • 164Games
★ • 528Games
★ • 220Auto & Vehicles
You may also like
★ • 93Games
★ • 132Games
★ • 180Apps
★ • 249Games
★ • 175Games
★ • 225EducationalPretend Play
9.5 ★ • 259Arcade
10.0 ★ • 280Games
★ • 289Games
★ • 135Games
★ • 165Apps
★ • 336Games