🏆 Designed to keep your battery in the best shape you can – AndroidHeadlines AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based
🏆 Designed to keep your battery in the best shape you can – AndroidHeadlines
AccuBattery protects battery health, displays battery usage information, and measures battery capacity (mAh) based on science.
❤ BATTERY HEALTH
Batteries have a limited lifespan. Every time you charge your device, it wears out the battery, lowering its total capacity. Scientific research shows that battery lifespan can be extended up to 200%, when you charge your device to only 80%.
– Use our charge alarm to prolong your battery lifespan.
– Discover how much battery wear was endured during your charge session.
📊 BATTERY USE
AccuBattery measures the actual battery usage using information from the battery charge controller. Battery usage per app is determined by combining these measurements with information on which app is in the foreground. Android calculates battery usage using pre-baked profiles that device manufacturers provide, like how much power the CPU uses. In practice however, these numbers tend to be highly inaccurate.
– Monitor how much battery your device is using
– Know how long you can use your device when it’s active or in standby mode
– Find out how much power each app uses.
– Check how often your device gets woken up from deep sleep.
🔌 CHARGE SPEED
Use AccuBattery to find the fastest charger and USB cable for your device. Measure the charging current (in mA) to find out!
– Check how fast your device is charging when the screen is on or off.
– Know how long it takes to charge your phone and when it’s finished.
– Measure real battery capacity (in mAh).
– Use the charge alarm to prolong battery lifespan.
– See how much wear your battery sustains with each charge session.
– Look up the discharge speed and battery consumption per app.
– Remaining charge time – know how long it takes before your battery is charged.
– Remaining use time – know when you will run out of battery.
– Screen on or screen off estimations.
– Check the percentage of deep sleep, when the device is in standby mode.
– Ongoing notification for real time battery statistics at a glance.
🏆 PRO FEATURES
– Use Dark and AMOLED black themes to save energy.
– Access to historical sessions older than 1 day.
– Detailed battery statistics in notification.
– No ads
We’re a small, independent app developer with a focus on quality and passion for battery statistics. AccuBattery doesn’t require access to privacy-sensitive information and doesn’t make false claims. If you like the way we work, support us by upgrading to the Pro version.
Need help? https://accubattery.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
• Update for Android compatibility.
• Update themes for Material Design components.
• Fixed some crashes.
• 1.4.1: Fixed Android 11 installation issues.
• 1.4.2: Fixed language setting not being applied consistently.
n phone reboot.
• 1.4.4: Fix AMOLED black-on-black navigation bar on Android 9.
• 1.4.4: Improve promotional license sign in / redemption.
You are now ready to download AccuBattery for free. Here are some notes:
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android devices, please use the CPU-Z app